Thursday, April 19, 2012

S.A.V.E. Animal Shelter Needs Your Help


(This place is better for you than Prozac.  Granted I am not a Medical Doctor (or Tom Cruise) so I don’t know if I should be saying that publicly but now it is too late so whatever.)
Hey Gang,
This is my buddy Bro-Ski.
(Bro-Ski is one good looking Son of an actual Bitch.)
He is very sad. Turns out the animal shelter he is living at is running low on laundry detergent (to clean his blankets), bleach (to clean up his doo doo) and rawhides (Bro-Ski likes to chew these so he doesn’t have to think about how lonely he is without a family).
If you can donate any of these items I would ask you either drop them directly off at the shelter or you can contact me at shankdog3000@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mike
(This is Greta.  She is a former S.A.V.E. resident who was rescued by a great family some time ago.  She wanted to let you know that having plenty of blankets and rawhides were essential to helping her make it through those long, dark times before she found her forever home.)
Shelter Address:
S.A.V.E. Animal Shelter
900 Herrontown Road
Princeton, N.J. 08540
(609)921-6122

No comments:

Post a Comment